If you are considering moving, it can be a very stressful, unpleasant time, especially if you are doing it alone. Whether it is a move for a job like a military move, or if it is to be closer to family, or for some other reason, why not consider getting help? Hiring movers can get pricy, but really the easiest thing to do to is to hire some sort of pods storage system in order to get what you need done easily.
But wait, aren’t, pods for storing things? How can they help you move? Simple. Pods moving is the same process as using the pods for storage, except with moving pods instead of packing up your things and having them transport it to a storage facility, you have them bring it to your new residence instead of the facility. If you are still not convinced about this whole relocation thing and using moving pods, here are some interesting facts about moving that you might want to take a look at.
1. If you do relocate because of a job and move more than 50 miles away from your current location of employment, you might qualify for a tax deduction for moving expenses.
2. Before you schedule a move, especially one going long distance, you will want to show the company you hire to help you move all of the furniture and other items to receive an accurate estimate of your moving costs.
3. Almost 40 percent of U.S. citizens have never once moved out of their original hometowns according to study performed by the Pew Research Center.
4. Moving companies are required by law to have liability coverage for any goods that they are transporting.
5. When moving you should always have your utilities shut off the day after the date you are scheduled to move, and the utilities should be turned on at the new location at least a day before you are scheduled to arrive. Find out more at this site.