Brand marketing is, like any type of marketing, something that takes a good deal of effort, and basically gets your brand or company’s information out to potential buyers. There are many different ways to do this, whether it is in print marketing or online marketing, which is becoming more and more popular. And, a good brand marketing agency is going to be able to offer different strategies to suit the needs of your business, and help to strengthen any weaknesses.
Brandconsulting is basically a service that helps you to develop a plan so that your business will develop both externally as well as internally, and the same principal is used with something like a franchise consultant if you are looking into franchise marketing, though it is on a smaller scale. Basically instead of just externally marketing, it is a more holistic approach to making information about your brand more readily available.
Here are some interesting facts about the history of marketing, as well as a few facts about current marketing trends. Hopefully it will help you when deciding what kind of brand marketing or brandconsulting your company might need.
- The oldest recorded rental of a billboard dates back to 1867.
- In 1984 during the Super Bowl debuted a groundbreaking advertisement that featured the Ridley Scott “big Brother” ad for Apple.
- More than half of B2B marketers claim that the biggest impact on lead generation goals has been search engine optimization, or SEO.
- 90% of marketers use some kind of content marketing, even if they aren’t aware of it.
- QR codes are bar codes that are able to be scanned via smartphone, and will then display contact information, a website on the phone’s internet browser, a special text message, or provide some other kind of special content.
Trackback from your site.